Tuesday, July 30, 2013

A day with Aunt Lois

We had a "girls"day and went to Manson and surprised Aunt Lois. We ate at a new local hole-in-the-wall joint. It was tasty food and just a fun time.
 We had to make them "act" like they were sisters cause they sat so far apart and
had sourpuss expressions.
 Jocelyn getting some soda pop from Aunt Kari
 Playing in the beautiful front yard at Aunt Lois' house.
 It was a yummy stick...
 Until Karina took it away...
 I got really really really upset
 So I stood there and screamed...
 THen decided to 
go tell Gamma on her!
 Then I laid my tired little self down and Aunt Kari layed down next to me
 so I rolled over and started to be a silly bean!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Why do you have to live so far away? Tell Michael to hurry up and win that MEGA LOTTO so I can have a lear jet and come and see you anytime I want. Also so I can watch Diners, Drive-In and Dives and decide where I want to eat supper and have my lear jet take me there. That's all I have to say. Love, Mom/Gamma