Politics is one of those things that I do not know a lot about, and unless I am talking to my husband and family about it, I typically keep my big mouth shut. Although I may not know a lot about politics, I am not stupid. I am not oblivious. I may not be Daniel, but I can read the writing on the wall! I am not disillusioned by the facade that politicians and the media try to hide behind.
And, I have my opinions about politicians and, being that this is my blog, I am going to share my thoughts and opinions about a few things: Politics and country music.
I do not like Barak Obama. Never have, never will. When he was running for his first presidency, I was concerned about his charming beauty (For charm is deceptive and beauty is fleeting, but a woman who fears the Lord is to be praised."). Proverbs 31:30) and empty promises that were highlighted by his flowery words and cheshire smile. I am proud to say that I have not fallen prey to his heaping pile of bull-dung lies and schemes!
I like country music. I always have, always will. There are a great many country songs that are near and dear to my heart. I do just enjoy the toe-tapping tunes and mood altering lyrics. Really, I enjoy the stories that some country music songs tell. And when you get three great song writers and performers like George Strait (my high school sweet heart), Brad Paisley and Carrie Underwood together (now tell me how it is possible that anyone could dislike these two fellows and nice young lady? I really do not believe that it is possible…but maybe it is, I just haven't found a reason to), some of the most truthful and equally hilarious songs can emerge from their strumming fingers and handsome and beautiful voices…
Case in point: CMA 2013, they brought us "Obamacare by Morning." Take a look, listen and laugh for yourself!
No comments:
Post a Comment