Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Come back, Gramma and Gramps!

Special moments with my gramma




Special moments with my mommy
I miss you, mom!
Decorating the "muhkin" that Gramps surprised me with!


Gramma helping me decorate the "muhkin"
Funny faces with Bubba and Jr.

Funny faces with mommy!
Loving embraces with Bubba and Uncle Michael

Gramma adoring her last moments with Grabriel
Loving embraces with Jocelyn and Grabriel
"Hay ride" with Bubba

Brouwer protecting me from falling off the cliff that wasn't a cliff
playing guitar with Gramps
Crafty time with Gramps
Crafty time with Gramma
Special moments with Gramps and Grabriel
Happy Anniversary! 
Loving embraces with Gramma and Gramps
Aunt Katie, Grabriel and her Bubba Mater


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What good pictures, except for me, I'm always fighting tears. I don't realize how grouchy I look without teeth and fighting tears. But I love how happy everybody else looks. Thanks for putting up with me when I visit. I love you all. Mom