So, Gabriel is doing a lot of giggling and is a happy, slobbery little baby boy. He talks and loves to do exercises---pretty much I stretch his legs every which direction I can and he just giggles! He has an ear infection and has been taking an antibiotic for it. The antibiotic has caused some serious green, skunk smelling chunky porridge to explode and pour out his backside. The last two days he has filled his diaper and then some. Michael had to take the swing apart yesterday and I had to take the bouncy seat apart today because his poopy porridge exceeded the capacity of his britches.
Jocelyn is very much into the Frozen sound track. She loves to watch video clips of the songs, Let it Go, Do you wanna build a snowman and Olaf's song. She's been getting up in the mornings and coming to our door and acting out the Do you wanna build a snowman song. She knocks on our door, pretends she is talking to Elsa and starts singing random parts of the song. It is so sweet and adorable! I don't care how annoying the songs might get after hearing them repeatedly. I will listen to them all day long, as long as she keeps being as adorable as she is singing and reenacting them!!!
Jocelyn gets so tickled when Gabriel smiles and talks to her. She does a good job of cracking him up! Then, she gets cranky at him when he slobbers on her or gets a hold of her curly little locks of hair.
We are blessed beyond measure.
No comments:
Post a Comment