Monday, July 20, 2015

Bubba Mater: 2015 High School Graduate

Jocelyn, Gabriel made a surprise visit to Iowa for Bubba's graduation (party).
A sleeping Jocelyn
 A sleepy and confused Grabie Baby
 As soon as we got to the party, Jocelyn found her Gramps honky-tonkin' on the guitar
 A little cheese with Sammy and Karina

 Aunt "Doily" and Gabriel
 Enjoying delicious cake and frosting. Can't hide evidence when it's all over your face!
 Giving Gramma some loves
 Checking out Gramps ears and teeth
 Departing words of wisdom from a sleepy Gramps
 Departing loves and hugs from a sad and sleepy Gramma
 Departing loves and hugs with the graduate
 Departing loves with the Gramps
 Coloring with Aunt "Doily"
 Gramps and Sammy teaching Jocelyn how to drive the yellow race car
 Sammy says "You can't run into things!"
 Hand in hand to go do something together
 She gave up on the yellow race car.
Flintstone is the way to get around Gramma's yard!
 Aunt Kimmy and Gabriel
Bubba, I am so proud of you! I am glad we were able to celebrate this great accomplishment with you. Live life as a child of God, filled with the confidence and humility of the Lord. Always be loving and share joy. Find and sow peace, be patient and kind. Be good, gentle and faithful. Exert self-control. There is no law against these things. Galatians 5:22-23. I love you.
Aunt Katie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Can't you ever post something that I don't need kleenex's for? I miss you all so much. Love, Mom