Thursday, August 6, 2015

Ballgames

Sam showing Jocelyn a good time at the ball park in Murray while Karina played ball.



 Sam and Jocelyn having a good time in the field at the high school in Osceola while Nick played ball.
 I love a rainy night!

 Gray and Aunt Kimmy having some fun
 Karina having fun and Graby not having fun
 Karina, Jocelyn and Sam having a good time, and Graby not!
While in Iowa visiting the fan, we were able to attend three ball games. One of Kelli's (which I cannot seem to find pics), one of Nick's and one of Karina's.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sam and Jocelyn make quite a pair, maybe it's a good thing that you live a distance, because I think the two of them would be a power to be reckoned with!!!!!!!!!! But I would gladly deal with them just to have you closer and really it's you and Kim who would have to deal with them, I could just sit back and enjoy, thinking what goes around comes around!!!!!!!!!!