Monday, March 3, 2014

Matthew McConaughey restores hope to Hollywood


Who knew such a good looking fellow with such charm could also be a Christian? A Christian so bold to give God glory due His name in front of MILLIONS of people!!!
Even when it seems that God is absent, out comes a present day Dietrich Bonhoeffer to remind us that God is present. That God is in control. That God is loving, full of mercies and showers blessings on those who love Him!

Praise be to God and all His marvelous works!

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014/03/03/actor-delivers-impassioned-oscar-acceptance-speech-about-god-not-of-my-hand-or-of-any-other-human-hand/

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I did not know that M.M. was a Christian, but I say Koodos to him and his strength of character to stand up and say what he did in a auditorium full of Hollywood's elite. He must be a very committed Christian, more people need to stand up for what they believe, I think there are probably more believers out there than we are aware of and just need good examples of people standing up for their faith and more will follow, we will be in good company. Thanks for bringing this to my attention. Mom