Easter morning was filled with all the hub-bub of getting ready for church. Dressing
the little girl in a pretty dress (which she loved to twirl in). We went to church and she
showed off for everyone who complimented how pretty she was. In fact, one gentlemen
got flashed! She literally pulled up her dress and flashed him when he told her how pretty she was!
Checking out her Veggie Tales blocks
Photo ops from Gramps' bench
Checking out the hole daddy dug...it was not filled with Easter eggs!
I gotta go potty!
Uh-oh it's too late!
After church, I think I made some food...I baked chocolate chip cookies and made something else. I watched videos and listened to some Easter music on Youtube. Was refreshed with some Dolly Parton singing "He's Alive" and "Christ the Lord is Risen Today"---among some other Dolly songs!
Tammy, Richard and Mercy came over for dinner. Tammy prepared some delicious BBQ ribs. We enjoyed the fellowship of our friends and the breath taking blessings of Easter.
We pray that our loved ones had a truly blessed Easter, and that we may all live in the love, forgiveness and Resurrection that Christ has given us. May the Lord bless you, and keep you my beloved.



1 comment:
I remember Karina wearing that dress. Jocelyn looks as beautiful in it as Karina did. Is it the dress that makes them beautiful or are they just the most beautiful grandchildren ever, I vote for the last option. Lovwe, G-ma
Post a Comment