Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Catherine is home!

 Catherine got home early Saturday morning. She stayed with her mom and step-dad and surprised us with a 45 minute visit Saturday afternoon. I am not sure who was happier about her being home, Mikey or Jocelyn! Jocelyn and I were in the pool, Jocelyn pretty much climbed into Catherine's arms (after Michael had dumped her in). She just clung to Catherine. Wish I had my camera so I could have taken photos of their first embraces! Moments that I hope are never erased from my memory!

Doing what they love to do...basking in the sunshine!

 Getting some Cackle snuggle time





It is a long story why Catherine is home, a story that may or may not be told at a later time. Catherine is working on trying to figure out what she wants to do right now. She may move to Florida and stay with her aunt for a while. She might get a job. She might start (art) classes. She might do a number of things. I know that the Lord will guide her down abundant paths of blessings.

We are (sad) and glad you are home, Catherine. We love you and we missed you. We look forward to more time with you before you depart and embark on the next journey in your life!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You can tell by the pictures that Jocelyn doesn't like her sister at all!!??? They sure do look alike. Do you have pictures of Catherine when she was 2 or 3 years old? Love Mom