Jocelyn LOVES to swim! She scoots herself around the pool exclaiming, "I'm a fish! Looky, I'm a fishy!" Her favorite thing to do is jump off the ladder and try to swim underwater like mommy.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
What a little fish, she sure is like her mommy in many ways, some good and some not so good. I don't know which one is my favorite, but I do like the one of her underwater with her face all scrunched up. You even got daddy in the water. That water looks so tempting, wish I was there. I love you all and am praying for you. God will provide what is for our better good, even though we may not see his wisdom in the situation. Love mom
1 comment:
What a little fish, she sure is like her mommy in many ways, some good and some not so good. I don't know which one is my favorite, but I do like the one of her underwater with her face all scrunched up. You even got daddy in the water. That water looks so tempting, wish I was there. I love you all and am praying for you. God will provide what is for our better good, even though we may not see his wisdom in the situation. Love mom
Post a Comment